The ACME Rifle Bore Wire HD Set – 30″ & 12″ Rifle/Pistol Bore Cleaning Tools – Easy to use!
- You get one Stainless Steel Bore Wire HD Rifle size 30″
- You get one Stainless Steel Bore Wire HD Rifle size 12″
- The Rifle Bore Wire HD Rifle 30″ is made of Stainless steel cable with black nylon sheath and 1″ double loop ends.
- The Rifle Bore Wire HD Rifle 12″ is made of Stainless steel cable & has 1″ and 1/2″ loop ends.
- Easily cleans your Rifle or Pistol bore with no metal contact from cleaning rods – better for your bore!
- Cleans all caliber Rifles and Pistols from .17/.177 up to 12 ga shotgun – the end loops are flexible!
How to use the ACME Bore Wire:
See photo sequence above for example of how to use!
Solvent: Ad cleaning solvent to patch during cleaning to help remove bore fowling, powder residue etc. Run patches with solvent until bore is clean. run a few dry patches through barrel to clean excess solvent.
Oil: Lightly oil a patch and pull it through barrel. Next pull a dry patch through to remove any excess oil in barrel. You are done with bore cleaning.
Patch size – how big? I can not tell you exactly, but suggest you start with 1″ x 1″ then test larger sizes until they run through the bore snug. Note the size at that point and make all future patches this size. Do not try to go to big on patch size as having patches too large is not going to help clean barrel, just make it harder on you to pull to large patch through barrel.